FAQ Orbetello Camping Village
Orbetello Family Camping Village is located on the road “della Giannella”, only 4km from the town Albinia and the railway station (reachable by car). The buses in summer run several times during the day. The bus stop is right in front of the campsite. The cycle path that reaches Orbetello is 3 km away.
The reception is open 24 hours. The delivery of the keys to the accommodation is guaranteed from 17:00. Arriving earlier, you can take advantage of all the services of the camping village (swimming pool, beach, restaurant). Check-out and the return of the keys must be done by 10:00. Please communicate in advance in case your expected arrival is after 21:00
Check-in available from 8.00. The pitch is available from 12.00. If the pitch is free before 12.00, the dedicated staff will accompany you. Check-out: the pitch must be vacated by 12.00
We accept payments in cash (amount not exceeding € 1999.99), cash card and credit card (Visa, MasterCard, CartaSì).
NON REFUNDABLE BEST RATE
Non refundable: in case of cancellation or non-show the advance payment will not be refunded.
Special offers are subject to specific sales terms, available on the offer’s web page.
BEST RATE WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS OR STANDARD RATES
Art. 1 Notification of cancellation:
1. The cancellation of the stay must be communicated in writing by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the name of the camping village, booking number, surname and name of the booking’s owner.
2. All cancellations communicated by telephone will not be taken into consideration.
Art. 2 Cancellation policy Lodgings and Pitches:
1. Cancellation request received within 30 days before the arrival date: refund of the deposit without any penalty.
2. Cancellation request received from 29 days to 7 days from the date of arrival: for certified reasons, the campsite will issue a voucher equal to the amount paid (deducted € 100.00 as secretarial expenses) to be used within the following year to that of issue in any Club del Sole destination. A certificate attesting the event must be sent with the notification of cancellation to email@example.com.
3. Cancellation request received within 6 days prior to the arrival date: no refund will be due.
Art. 3 Late Arrivals:
1. In case of late arrivals, the payment is due for the entire sum agreed in the booking letter.
2. If a postponement of 3 days maximum is communicated within 14 days from the arrival date and it is due to certified causes, a voucher will be issued for the unused days. A valid certification of the occurred event has to be sent per post or mail to the Camping Village’s Reception. The voucher can be used within the following year to that of issue in any Club del Sole destination.
3. If the postponement is communicated less than 14 days from the arrival, the article 3.1 will be applied.
Art. 4 Early Departures:
1. In case of early departures, no refund will be made for unused holidays. If the reason for the advance of departure is due to certified causes (to be sent per sent per post or mail to the Camping Village’s Reception), a stay voucher will be issued for the unused days. The voucher can be used within the following year to that of issue in any Club del Sole destination.
Our animation team will be present approximately from June to early September, and will take care of sports activities, tournaments, entertainment for adults and children, evening shows and dance
Barrier-free accommodation is available within the village. Check availability by contacting the Camping Village directly.
The first 500 MB are included in the price of the booking. Additional internet traffic can be purchased at the reception.
Inside the camping-village you can find various laundry points, with coin-operated washing machines and dryers. Cleaning material is not included, but you can purchase it in our supermarket
Yes, there is a market inside the camping village.
Please specify your preference by contacting the property directly. It is possible to choose a specific number of accommodation, once the actual availability has been verified, with a supplement starting from € 100,00 per family. Without this option, the number will be communicated only upon delivery of the keys to the accommodation.
Bed linen with weekly change included in the price. Towels can be rented by the booking or directly on site with additional cost.
The accommodation is delivered clean and sanitized on the day of arrival. Upon departure you will be asked to leave it in order as it was found. You can add the final cleaning service at any time, but it is a paid service.
Beach service is not included in the accommodation price; alternatively, it is always possible to book it in advance. Our beach has a solarium area equipped with umbrellas and sunbeds, with an adjoining beach for dogs. The beach voucher is delivered by the reception during check-in and is to be presented to the bathing establishment for the provision of the service.
Entrance to the water park is always included in the price. Parasols and sun loungers by the pool can only be rented directly at the water park and upon availability.
The Dog Beach in front of the campsite is regulated by a municipal ordinance that allows dogs to enter the water
Dogs are allowed in all areas of the campsite, including the beach area used by dogs. The only exceptions are: the internal restaurant room, the market and the water park.
Menu variations are possible; please inform us of any type of variations, intolerance and/or allergy upon arrival.
It is possible on request to have gluten-free products (packaged and labelled products, including some of the SCHAR line). The room manager will be happy to list the products available. It is not possible to include these products in the agreed price of formula hotel. We remind our guests that the kitchen does not have a laboratory dedicated to the preparation of food for GLUTEN FREE.