Dogs always welcome!
A campsite in Orbetello, Tuscany, where pets are allowed.
Orbetello Family Camping Village is a dog friendly vacation resort, one of the few in Tuscany with a private dog beach.
Your pets are always welcome in our camping village!
Not only are we the campsite in Orbetello closest to the WWF oases and the sea, we are also one of a very few campsites with dogs allowed in Tuscan Maremma, in many types of mobile homes and on camping pitches. We also offer plenty of space for you to walk your pet!
In Orbetello Family Camping Village you can use all the green areas of the campsite to walk your dog, and that’s not all! Here are all the services and facilities we provide for your pet friend:
• Private beach of the campsite with a dedicated Dog Beach, either free or equipped with sun umbrellas and sun loungers;
• Access for your dog to the restaurant outside veranda so you can enjoy his company while savoring your favorite dishes;
• A large exercise area with certified wooden games inside Orbetello Family Camping Village, to play in complete safety;
• Special dog showers with tub and dryer near the entrance to the campsite, to refresh your dog after a day on the beach;
• Specific hygiene and food products for your pet available for purchase inside the campsite supermarket;
• Access to all green areas of the campsite to walk your dog;
• Free access for dogs to the green area running along the back of the beach;
• Free poop bag dispensers located around the Orbetello Family Camping Village.
A few tips to get the most out of the Dog Beach at Orbetello Family Camping Village:
• If you use the free beach, do not forget your beach umbrella. This will ensure some shade is always available for your dog, thereby avoiding heat and sunstroke;
• Your pet’s water bowl is essential, make sure it is always filled with fresh, clean water;
• Take a light snack with you for your pet;
• Please keep your dog on a leash at all times. The beach could be a source of unpleasant and unforeseen situations for your dog;
• Bring with you some of his favorite toys and of course a poop scoop and bags to clean up after him.
Request availability or a quotation now; remember to indicate the number of pets accompanying you in the “Dogs” box. Do not forget our few, simple rules to ensure complete peace of mind during your holiday with your dog or cat:
• Pets are only allowed in certain types of bungalow and on some pitches, subject to booking.
• Pets must be indicated at the time of booking. A maximum of two per accommodation unit or pitch are allowed, and a vaccination certificate must be submitted when checking in.
• Dogs are not allowed on the free beach, except for the specially reserved area (local authority regulations)
• Animals must always be kept on a leash and, if necessary, must wear a muzzle.
• Owners must clean up their animals’ waste using the appropriate poop scoop and ensure they do not disturb other guests in the Camping Village.
• Owners are fully liable for any damage caused to third parties and Village facilities by their pets.
• Animals are not allowed in the children playground, toilet facilities or in the pool park.
• Dog breeds that are considered dangerous are subject to being accepted by Management.
Do not forget that dogs must be microchipped, the chip really helps find your friend if it gets lost.